Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer you and your customers! Our Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products. Read below for promotion rules and information.
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.
• Year-end closeout items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
• High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning
January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• We will provide a list of retiring items in a sortable Excel file and a PDF.
The files will be updated Monday through Friday at 4:00 PM (MT).
Other Year-End Closeouts products and applicable discounts can
be found in the online store.
• To see the list of holiday carryover items, click here.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
• Items and discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
Promotion Deadlines :
• Phone: January 3, 2017, by 6:50 PM (MT)
• OEX/Online: January 3, 2017, by 11:50 PM (MT)
Click here to see the full line up of products! Then click here to place your online order.
Our family wishes your family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving, remember happiness is in your control. So choose to be happy and enjoy yourself whatever you do for Thanksgiving whether it is a private dinner with a Christmas movie, lots of family playing games, or quiet dinner out.
I welcome your questions or comments... leave them HERE.
Remember to Kiss Someone You Love
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
With Stamping like most other creative medium you can get insiration from anywhere. Mine came from a project that Home Depot had for the holidays. Now granted their project was made from 2×4’s, and mine from paper but the idea is the same.
Thanksgiving is coming!
Ho Ho Ho, Jolly Day
Flip me over and viola I’m Santa
That’s what is really cool about these guys- they are reversable !! So easy to store and flat, well almost flat Santa’s beard needs a little room.
Here’s what I did.
- used coaster board in the middle
- cut the hat brims-9.5 x 1.25, cut card stock and glue on white side only– brown side will be glued on after attached to hat so it can be placed over scarecrow’s hair
- decided on the basic colors and cut the paper-top for hats 5 x 4.75, faces sections 7.5 x 4.75
- run both hats through embossing folders- I used woodgrain on scarecrow and softly falling on red Santa hat
- cut a scrap piece of red for the top of Santa’s hat that is flopping over, I used the snow flake embossing folder
- Next I lightly ran the Whisper White ink pad over the embossed areas to make the snowflakes and dots stand out.
- Scarecrow face
- extra large oval punch in white, 1 inch circle in blue and the bitty 3/8 circle in white-highlights added using white gel pen
- nose made with the petite pennant builder punch- cut all three colors then cut in thirds orange and yellow on top of white
- mouth from Home Sweet Home die
- hair fringe scissors crumb cake
- Santa face
- Paisley die for brows
- 3/4 in circle for eyes-highlights white gel pen
- nose 1 inch circle
- mustache die
- beard scallop circle punch about 18-20 crumpled, some cut in thirds or in half to cover the edges
- attach hats to either side of coaster board (I always use tombo liquid but any adhesive will also work
- attach face piece (without eyes, nose and beard etc for easier handling)
- cut you crumb cake with fringe scissors this will attach to the brown hat brim before it is connected to hat
- decide on slant of hat brim-make sure covers where the papers meet on both side then attach to Santa side of door hanger
- turn over attach brown piece (this piece will attach to the coaster board on the ends but directly to cardstock in the middle with the fringe hair glued between face piece and hat brim)-be sure to put glue on both sides of the fringe piece so it attached to the face and hat brim)
- lastly attach all features– eyes, noses, mouth, hat flop over piece, with 1 3/8 silver ball and beard
- sponge some pink for rosy cheeks
- use crop a dile to punch holes in the top corners add ribbon for hanging-enjoy!
he’s not scarey
twinkle in his eyes
embossed and inked
This project will add a sense of joy and some giggles too. So, spread the love and make some for a friends, family or neighbors, as well as, yourself.
Hugs and kisses to all. Enjoy this holiday season and as I am writing this on election day be thankful it is finally over, no matter who won!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky You are here
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts